Friday, June 13, 2008

Teenage Kids


I have 2 teen age kids in my house both boys. Having 2 teen boys it not what i thought it would be. I love being able to play football and other sports. They come to me and we can talk about any and everything with out being nerves or scared. That is the greatest feeling. Most of the time all the kids hang out at my house. I don't mind i know what they are doing and that they are safe. Having a bunch of girls running around my house was a bit hard at first but now i have no problems with it. sometimes they get a bit loud and silly but that is the best part.


LeeAnne

work from home

Traveling soon?

1 comment:

ShirleyJohn said...

Wow !! Two teenage boys. You must have the patience of a saint. Girls coming and going all the time. Keep up the great work,